Paint your own pottery is a wonderful artistic medium for all ages to explore. Pottery is also a great activity to create lasting memories because most pieces will last for many years. At Creations we offer something for every age and ability. Your participants will get a hands on experience and feel the gratification of completing a wonderful piece made 100% by them.
Here at Creations we offer you our studio or we can come to your group! We can work with every possible theme and can create a custom program in the fine arts, ceramics and even clay for your organization.
Enjoy great non profit pricing with a minimum of 10 painters.
Examples: Schools, daycares, guides, clubs, churches and comminuty organizations. Other groups may apply, please contact.
Choose Non-Fired for immediate results that can go home the same day or Fired for a very shiny glass like finish. All fired pieces need to be put in the kiln and will take up to a week to return.
Your Non-Profit can take advantage of these great prices on our large selection of Paint Your Own Pottery
- 10-20 Participants – 10%
- 21-30 Participants – 20%
- 31-40 Participants – 25%
- Please call for pricing on larger groups, fine arts and clay
Activity Options for Non-Profits
- Come to us- No extra charge
- Do it yourself kits that you can pick up and return for firing – Fully refundable $25 charge when kit brought back.
- We can come and host your event
- Let us help you create an event or project that will make lasting memories for your organization.
Let us help you create an event or project that will make lasting memories for your organization.